I’m Ally Saville lead trainer and founder of ‘Ally Saville Personal Training’. My passion for health and fitness from a young age lead me to start ASPT in 2010. The business has grown significantly since then and now ‘ASPT Studio & Gym’ stands proudly in the east side of Elgin.
I believe keeping in sound physical condition through regular training and healthy eating is a fundamental aspect of life. Why wouldn’t you want to look and feel better and essentially live longer? My goal is to help others on their journey to achieve physical and mental success through simple but effective lifestyle changes. There are no short term fixes, its a way of life and its yours; go out and get it.
Having a degree in Sport and Exercise Science allows me to combine science with practical training methods to provide my clients with an in depth, well rounded and enjoyable service.
- BSc Hons Sport and Exercise Science
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPs Level 2 Advanced Gym Instructor
- Premier Training International – Certificate in Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post-Natal Clients
- Premier Training International – Kettlebell Training Qualification
- UKSCA Foundation Course in Strength & Conditioning
- First Aid
Ally’s Personal Training Prices – £30/hour